I got my first response from one of my beta-testers for The Cherth Campaign, so I've been taking a break from working on Archipelago to fix those errors.  I've also been trying to come up with a condensed version of the large castle graphic, because I only have two town entrances left and I needed three for the old graphic.  I think the one I've ended up with looks pretty good.
 Also, I've been messing around with making some edited conversation dialog images, and it's coming pretty well. I've got a huge custom graphics sheet, including an all new floor and wall set, and I doubt I'll even end up using half of them in Archipelago.  But if I ever need them in future, I'll know where to find them. ;-)

~*Tornac*~ is making good progress on her first scenario, and ZeroPointEngery is coming along well on his second.  I'm hoping to have the kinks out of The Cherth Campaign in time for a Feb. 1 release.

~Mistb0rn~




Leave a Reply.