Well, I've never done a blog before.  So, I guess I'll just put a progress report thing.  I just changed the name of my almost-ready scenario from Dragon Quest 1 to the less generic, The Cherth Campaign.  I also added a little mushroom-type graphic-thing to the homepage.  I still haven't found the right header image, so we'll just go with the default for now. 

Archipelago is coming along quite well, I've done about 20% of the outdoors and about 40% of the towns associated with those outdoor sections. 

I'm also working on a walkthrough for Cherth Campaign while waiting for Jedi Nescioquis to finish testing it.  I could use some more testers, if they'll actually play the thing.  I think I'll post on the forum...


Leave a Reply.